Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Really?

Yesterday I found myself in the vicinity of Washington Square with only a couple minutes in which to grab some dinner before a meeting. My favorite place for a quick bite is the bing place by the West 4th stop, but it had been closed for several months- the sign said for renovation- so I was excited to see that it was open. I was gifted with the opportunity to not only get a bing, but also to see what great renovations they had done.

Imagine my surprise then, when I walked in and saw not even one change that would account for the two months they were closed- down to the menu stack on the counter it was exactly the same.

My guess is that "closed for renovation" in this case equalled "health code violations." Did I still buy a bing? I bought two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter