Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Seriously?!

This morning, two more people entered my apartment when I was not exactly ready. The first was the cable guy and, true, ZPJ let him in, but I was naked!!! Someone got yelled at about that. Then, not even an hour later, after ZPJ left, the repair guy barged in without knocking, just like he did yesterday. I kind of yelled at him too, being a little tired of beign walked in on, and he actually chided me for not hearing him knocking. I was sitting on the couch five feet away!!!! He's so not my favorite.

I probably just would have been irritated, but my mood was heightened to furious by the fact that after the cable/internet guy came to install our service, we actually lost service. Our service was crappy at best, and occasionally non-existent, at our old apartment, and when we moved to the new apartment we magically were able to pirate a perfect connection. But we are law-abiding folk and called Time Warner to have them come and legalize our connection, but once the guy came here and "turned it on" it completely stopped working. So we are again without internet (besides the connection that I am now again pirating), even though we are trying to be on the up and up.

Screw people who walk into my apartment when I am not expecting them. And screw Time Warner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

We got upgraded to on demand a few weeks ago, and it fucked our cable up pretty bad for about a day, but it seems to have straightened out. Plus I can now watch bad movies from start to finish any dang time I want.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter