Playing is Hard Work

Monday, August 25, 2008

How Much is Too Much?

I think I have too much cabbage.

I really wanted some chopped cabbage salad and I got some white cabbage at the market and ordered some red cabbage from Fresh Direct, but they sent me MORE white cabbage, and now I have more than it is likely I will eat this week....

Cabbage anyone? Stop on by Team J Headquarters for a good, cabbagey time!

UNRELATED: Happy 30th, ZPJ!!!! You are my sweetheart and my darling and if you ever get off work and come home, I will give you even more kisses than cabbage!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

does this mean you'll kiss me more than you'll kiss the cabbage? Or that i'll get more kisses than i get cabbage? I'm confused...

7:39 PM  
Blogger Zaaq said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:39 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

you know what people get when they criticize other people's grammar? Cabbage.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter