Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Elderly

Got another year older yesterday.

Highlights:

  • I played the building at the Governor's Island Ferry Terminal, thanks to David Byrne
  • I spent a romantic and peaceful afternoon on Governor's Island, thanks to ZPJ (but sans champagne, thanks to the bag-checkers)
  • I had a fun game night with some friends, thanks to...friends...


Some Lessons Learned over the last year:

  • Always read the fine print on student loans
  • Love your cats as much as you can when you're able
  • Having a sunroom for a bedroom drastically increases your quality of life
  • You can't make all the people (read: Family) happy all the time
  • I am a lucky, lucky, lucky girl

One more year in my twenties, folks. Let's make it count.

2 Comments:

Blogger tarak said...

Happy Belated Mrs. J! I'm so happy that you had a great day. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there, which only would have made the party better, but your happiness is all that mattered on your special day! Love ya!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Heather K said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I forgot that your bday was the day after Sam's. I may have been heavily hungover that day. Yeah. Heavily hungover.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter