Playing is Hard Work

Monday, June 09, 2008

Team Jost is down one member. Casey left us this morning, and we are very sad. We were both holding her and it was time for her to go, but it still feels like it just came upon us so quickly. We will never know exactly what went wrong, but the best guess is that is was something that hit her liver and hit it hard.

I know that some people don't understand pet-owners getting really weepy and philosophical when a pet dies, but Casey was really a big part of all of our family rituals and stories and history and I am just missing her so much right now.

I am going to be really indulgent and create a big post with lots of Casey pictures later today, but for now I'm too sad.

3 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

I'm starting to hit a record of crying at work. She was aweseom and will be greatly missed.

12:24 PM  
Blogger tarak said...

I'm sorry for the saddness your family is facing today. My heart is with all of you.

12:38 PM  
Blogger ee said...

:'(

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter