Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, May 18, 2008

AIDS Walk 2008

Just returned from the Walk. Team Supersnack raised $55,479.00, which is pretty amazing (we are in the top ten out of thousands of teams), and ZPJ and I helped raise $2,000.00 of that. Special thanks to all our sponsors, including some readers:
  • tarak
  • Isaac
  • IPJ
  • linsdey
  • Whitney and Elliott
  • and MNS, who came to the Benefit on Friday
I hope I'm not missing someone who might actually read this blog...But seriously. We were overwhelmed by how supportive all our friends are. You rock!

Some pictures from the walk....

As promised, upon reaching 1G, I dyed my hair. I was going for pink but it turned orange because I didn't use a strong enough bleach.
This is us with The Snackster, who was our team mascot this year. He was fun and good natured (but also kind of a perv - he kept scratching his crotch and grabbing people's butts).

Here are some more Supersnackers - a highlight of the walk was finding another mascot to join our family:

The Snackster after a long day walking....

Thanks again to everyone. We really gave AIDS something to cry about today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter