Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm A Ten

I've stopped reading, I've stopped listening to Talk of the Nation, I've even gotten behind on my This American Life.

NEW PODCAST CRACK:
Too Beautiful To Live out of 710AM KIRO Seattle

I will warn you, this three-hour nightly show is about NOTHING AT ALL but I absolutely can't stop listening to it. There are daily weigh-ins by the staff (not opinions, pounds), a weekly Gary Busey soundclip special, "TBTL is Mystery Solvers" segments, and Saved by the Bell tribute hours. They also have a wonderful facebook page. It is absolutely the best antidote to too many hours of election-related-punditry, because there is nothing relevant or meaningful on this show, other than wonderful soundclips from The Internets.

There are tens of listeners. I am one of them. You should be, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

That's so Fogelberg... Go Brooklyn the Tens!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter