Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Summer of Health

It is officially The Summer of Health. Watch out!

The Summer of Health includes:
  • getting (closer to) 8 hours of sleep a night
  • walking for 30-60 minutes, four times a week. Mostly in the morning. Sometimes in the evenings
  • Eating lots of fresh foods (veggies, fishies, fruits) and avoiding, but not necessarily cutting out, wheat, potatoes, dairy, and sugar (I'm contemplating a detox-clense diet, but that seems a little more hard-core than I am prepared for)
  • Cutting out some very bad habits
  • One Hundred Push-Ups in Six Weeks
  • Catching up on doctors visits

Since the Summer of Health began last week, I already dropped 4lbs! I might have been dehydrated when I weighed myself yesterday...which isn't healthy...but I'm counting it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter