Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nice!

I helped a guy find his way out of Penn Station yesterday - he was looking for Macy's and seemed confused. I was heading out to 34th, so I told him to come with me, and as we left he asked, "Do you shop at Macy's?" and handed me a gift card. I thanked him, but I was slightly confused by this unprecedented level of interaction and I couldn't think of what else to say, so we shared a very awkward and silent escalator ride up to the street. When we reached 34th, I pointed out the department store as big as 10 football fields across the street and we smiled and parted ways.

I found the gift card in my bag last night and logged on to their website to see if it was for reals, and sure enough, it has $45 on it! Sweet! I'm going shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter