Playing is Hard Work

Monday, April 07, 2008

Suspense

I have a great sense of anticipation and suspense today, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm waiting for. I feel like maybe I'm expecting a check in the mail instead of a bill (I wish) or a letter from an old friend or call for a job or some other kind of good news. What could it be?!?! I'm getting a little antsy thinking about what it could be, but so far there are no clues as to what it is I'm waiting for. I'm just, generally speaking, on the edge of my seat. I keep checking my email and glancing at the headlines and looking at my phone to make sure I haven't missed a call.

Can you tell me what I'm waiting for???

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Me. You are totally waiting for me, and the ridiculous thing is that there are 11 more days so there really is no point in getting quite this worked up quite this early.

;)

Ok, that amused me. It is sad how funny I think my lame jokes are.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter