Playing is Hard Work

Monday, September 10, 2007

A Fog

I am not even close to emerging from a haze of craze. Cox and Mitzel were in town this weekend and we tried to cram a summer's worth of festivity into one weekend and as a result I need some SERIOUS detoxing. Lot's of Pom (I know that you read it wrong, Isaac!). I am excited by all of the work happening this week and next week, but in hindsight I probably could have used more rest and reflection before entering this busy period. Oh well. If there is one thing that the world knows about Lauren's, it's that we love to be busy. I guess I should get into the habit of blogging at work like the rest of you do, but I've actually been busy so far, so I forget. I know! "What? A desk job that keeps you busy, actually busy at work???" It's all true! If I told you how productive I was today, you wouldn't even believe me. It certainly can't last. But for the while, please forgive my spotty blogging. I'll get used to this soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter