Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jamaica

Jamaica was incredible.
We had a pretty aggressive schedule of hard-core sitting peppered with Red Stripes, snorkeling, napping, spa treatments, fruity drinks and the occasional walk along the water. The hotel we were at is right on the cliffs, rather than on the sandy beach, so it provided some pretty excellent vistas and coves for snorkeling. I almost got eaten by a barracuda!!! I mean, sure, they don't really bite humans, but this one had a wild eye.

It's amazing what getting several full nights of sleep can do for a person. I made a commitment to get more sleep at home, although the first three nights back haven't been very promising. Tonight, though, for sure.

So, I'm a huge fan of vacation. I'm not such a huge fan of coming home from vacation. More on that later. For now, I'm just going to relive the wonderfulness for a little longer...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Wow, jealousy lives right here in my heart, jealousy for what looks like a truly awesome vacation.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and
in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
unwanted rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to
my Google account.

Stop by my homepage ... Daily offers

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter