Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Only Four Years Too Late

My first love, Joey McIntyre of NKOTB (New Kids On The Block for any losers out there who weren't keeping it real in 1990), is having a cd-release party at the coffee shop in the DC area where I began my barista career way back in 2002. If only I had stayed working there instead of moving back to Seattle!!!! I could have met and made coffee for the hottest New Kid ever!!!!!

I don't even know what to say. My world is so full of regrets right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Seriously, what is this picture about?

9:28 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

It's about New Kidness. He obviously still has his street cred, otherwise why would he be posing in an alley?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter