Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

I have very little to say, having not left my apartment since Friday evening. I've been all achy and coughy and have tried to nurse myself back to health with the help of my dearest ZPJ. Despite our efforts, however, I do not know if I will be able to go to the three pre-k workshops I have scheduled for tomorrow morning. I want to, but no one wants a stranger coughing all over their kids, so we'll see how I feel in the morning.

Things that sick people love:
  • cough drops
  • sparkling water
  • foot rubs
  • Vicks Vap-O-Rub
  • hair gently brushed from one's brow
  • cats
  • cable
  • peppermint tea

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

That is an excellent list. I also like peppermint tea when perfectly well and a mite chilled (me, not the tea, I like the tea piping hot).

10:16 PM  
Blogger mynewshoes said...

Hope you're starting to feel better! Let me know if you need anything - I'll be in your neighborhood tomorrow (Tuesday) night...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter