Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pre-K vs. Teaching Artist

It turns out that I cannot actually dance to whimsical and ironic children's rock music nearly as well as I though I could. After three hours of twisting, shaking, and twinkle twinkling, my back is killing me. I think the main problem was that all this dancing took place while in the classic "criss cross applesauce" asana, so there was undue pressure on my lower spine. Seat-dancing is hard work. Those kids can shake circles around me.

So what did I do to inspire and teach the nation's greatest resource today? I taught 30 preschoolers how to make kick-ass rock and roll faces and the corresponding "yeaahhh!!!" And then I said goodbye. Your welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

I would call that a good days work. Yea Lauren!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter