Playing is Hard Work

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sick Sick Sick Pt. 2

I had to stay home from work today- just too much hacking and coughing for working with children. It was a good choice. I still feel like crap today. I'm also staying home tomorrow. I like giving people advice when they are sick and telling them to stay home and take care of themselves, but I'm really bad at following that advice myself. I can't quite face the prospect of staying home on Wednesday as well- I'm running out of cable shows that I find entertaining. I suppose I could be using this time to work on my thesis and various other projects that I have on the back burner, but no one really works when they're home sick.

I better be better after four days at home or I'm going to stop following my own advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter