Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Following The Rules

I can't find my social security card anywhere. I put it somewhere very safe. And now I can't find it. ZPJ does exactly what they tell you NOT to do, right on the card, and carries his around with him in his wallet. But now he knows where his is and I don't know where mine is, so I guess breaking the rules is paying off for him.

It wouldn't be such a big deal that I don't know where my social security card is if my passport had my current name on it. But it doesn't. It has my old name on it. And so now I have no proof of citizenship, which is important to have if you are trying to get paid at a new job or get fingerprinted by the DOE. Or get a new passport.

I swear that it is somewhere very, very safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

I'm the nerdiest rule-breaking "rebel" ever... I mean seriously, some people flout the authorities, living dangerous and perilous lives. Me, I carry my SS card around with me (gasp!)

Keep an eye on me... you never know what I might do next...

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter