Playing is Hard Work

Monday, December 18, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I am out of here, folks. I wish I had time to tell you all about the magical marionettes we saw yesterday (including one naked, obese, accordion-playing marionette) and the conversation about how "nice guys finish last" I had with the drunk girls in the bathroom at Loki, and all the rest. However, I'm zipping up my bags and heading to JFK where some nice people in an enormous steel machine will magically fly me over the country while I watch the Cartoon Network and CNN (more of one than the other, but I'll let you guess which) and then wake up in Oregon.


I'll try to keep posting over the next ten days, but if I don't you should rest assured its because I'm drinking chocolaty drinks and jiggling giggly babies and getting some much needed distance from this wonderful city of unattainable brownstones and hauntingly pungent urine smells.


Much Love, All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter