Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Half Day

Hypothetically, I only work part-time. But since, for many months out of the year, I have four part-time jobs, I usually keep myself pretty busy. But this month, one of my jobs ended and another of them is in a down period, so today I suddenly found myself for the first time in months with an afternoon off! And what an afternoon it is! Rainy, gloomy, cold...the perfect afternoon for sitting on my couch watching the cats nap!

Here are my plans for the day:
  • Blog Post (check)
  • Catch up on some paperwork
  • Take some pictures of cats in amusing napping positions
  • Do some yoga
  • Catch up on my knitting
  • Maybe take a nap, if it doesn't interfere with my above plans

I'll be posting an update later in the day to let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger whitney said...

those are some truly awesome plans. be sure not to work too hard!

7:42 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

Uhg. I got distracted by bad news from work and spent a couple hours wallowing and not relaxing.

How did this affect my plans?
- still got the blog post up
- didn't do a lick of paperwork
- camera was broken, no cat pictures
- to lazy to do yoga
- definately did a lot of knitting, but I don't know if I "caught up" necessarily
- DEFINATELY took a nap

And I tried to do some laundry, got as far as making piles on the floor, and then was thwarted by someone else using the washer downstairs. :( But I tried! And it wasn't even on my list!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter