Playing is Hard Work

Monday, November 17, 2008

Craftin'

Sometimes ZPJ teases me about my crafting, but especially this time of year it is very appealing. I was sent the following email, and it really struck a spot for me.

My dear friends,

Somewhat embarrassing to admit, I'm not getting an annual bonus
and
Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you

all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree
that it's a splendid idea, and sh
ould you wish to do the same, I've
included the instructions below.

How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
You need fo
ur maxi pads to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.

These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-sl
ip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No mor
e bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodeg
radable
* Environmentally safe

* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (
3.) Get out the Sand Bags.

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see th
e nifty slippers for yourself.. .. Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each one of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger tarak said...

The co-workers and I found this crafting idea to be hys-ter-i-cle! Who comes up with this stuff?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter