Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I totally kick ass.

Turns out it is WAY more fun to run a conference at an actual conference center with in-house AV and a staff that answers their phones, as opposed to a fake-gothic cathedral with no cell-reception or adequate heating. Yay for technology!

So, the conference is over and I'm offiially down to only three part-time jobs now. And someone at the conference hinted that they might offer me a job and I hinted that I would turn it down. Yes, folks, that's right. I am learning to say no.

Other things I've been saying "NO" to lately:
  • Drugs
  • People who ask for AV two days before the conference
  • National Novel Writing Month
  • Doing the laundry (sorry, ZPJ - maybe I should rethink that one)

2 Comments:

Blogger tiny tales said...

Yay!

And no laundry! Yay! I'm sooo joining in on that one.

8:14 AM  
Blogger tarak said...

I've been saying no to this recession, but it won't stop. Ida know?

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter