Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pile

I'm heading into my huge annual conference, this year complicated by a new venue and the replacement of a co-worker. I'm trying not to stress out about it, but every year around this time I manage to convince myself that I've forgotten something huge, and this is no exception.

My brother-in-law and his lovely lady were inconsiderate enough to schedule their wedding for the Saturday before my conference, so I'm heading up to Bean Town for a little vay-cay and partying. Upside: I'm getting to see my beautiful niece and celebrate with my loved ones. Downside: I had to finish all my preparation for the biggest day of my year five days in advance.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed to try and get some rest before it all hits the fan, but between the travel, the conference, the election, and everything else, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep...

1 Comments:

Blogger tiny tales said...

Grrrrrl, hang in there! I find hot chocolate helps...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter