Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October is "Take Back Your Life Month"!

Goodbye, September! You were inspiring, but WAY too much work!

Welcome October! You require work, too, but I'm not going to let you take over my life. In fact, I'm using you to Take Back My Life!

What does Take Back Your Life Month entail?
  • A couple of evenings and at least one day a week without working!
  • Socializing, celebrating, comforting, relaxing, catching up with friends!
  • Reading a book! In fact, going to book club!
  • Eating well - maybe even cooking!
  • Snuggling!
  • Getting lots of sleep!
  • Catching up on projects!
  • Spending time outside!
  • Feeling ahead of the game instead of behind the game!

Doesn't this sound like fun? You can join me! Sign up below to take part in Take Back Your Life Month!

5 Comments:

Blogger tiny tales said...

Oh, I'm in. Let's also play games in addition to being ahead of them.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so in! I pledge to do at least one thing everyday that relates to taking back my life. Because my life is worth owning. :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger tarak said...

You mean, I can take back my life too? This is so inspiring. It's my life, and I need it now!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

I am kind of in. Mostly just on the sleeping one. Sam is under strict orders to stop getting me drunk and keeping me out until three am!

9:10 PM  
Blogger donutwolf said...

i thought it was merely "Rocktober"?

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter