Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Keep Going

I haven't really had time to update the ol' blog this week and, really, I could have just re-posted that last post every night. I've been working way too much and this week, even though I still have things scheduled every day, I'm going to work really hard to have relaxing evenings. I might even (gasp) spend some time with my husband. Possibly in conversation. I know, I know...its a slippery slope and I'll have to watch out. Too much "conversation" and soon he'll be expecting regular dialogue and communication and talking and ICK it just makes me cringe to guess what else. Ideas?!?!? Sharing?!?!?! These are the things they don't tell you about in premarital counseling.

When I think back to what I have accomplished in the last week, I'm really impressed with myself. For you, dear readers, a list of things that exist now that did not exist a week ago:
  • A complete program draft for the Big Event next month
  • 5 lesson plans for TA Training
  • Collaboratively developed pre/post curriculum for a cool show
  • A ridiculously specific 34-page grant proposal
  • A whole weekend of facilitating training sessions
  • A handmade guest book, flower girl wreath, and ring bearer pillow for my sisters' wedding
  • A residency outline for a new class

And it only took 12-14 hours a day for the last 8 days to do all this! I rock!

1 Comments:

Blogger tiny tales said...

That's a whole lot of things born in one week's time... my my my.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter