Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, September 07, 2008

It's Like It's Over Before It Even Started

I just enjoyed my last day off until...at least October 1st, but probably the 4th. And what did I spend it doing? Working.

But I have a lot to prepare for.

This week:
  • half-days training at job #1
  • 20+ hours at job #2
  • evening work for job #3
  • prep work and planning meetings for job #4
  • weekend workshops -all day both days - for job #4
Next week:
  • half-day training for job #1
  • half-day training for job #4
  • evening work for jobs #2 and #3
  • all weekend festival for jobs #2 and #4
The following week:
  • only two days to have training, meetings, and office hours for jobs #1, #2, #3, and #4 because
  • then I fly to WA to be my sisters' maid of honor and (hopefully) make it out of the weekend without alienating any more friends/family.
October, ah October. How I dream of thee. Even though I'll still be neck deep in job #2, even deeper in job #3, and HOPEFULLY start getting booked for jobs #1 and #4 on a regular basis.

You would think that I would be making more money than I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter