Playing is Hard Work

Friday, May 04, 2007

Glorious

Not only did I get to spend the entire morning working in my yard (which now has a lovely green mist rising out of the peat) but when I was done I brought my laptop out and sat in the afternoon shade and attempted to do my writing in they idyllic sun-warmed breeze. I was thwarted, however, by the crappiness of my five year old laptop. I am beginning to seriously regret letting ZPJ talk me into getting a new PC desktop last fall instead of one of those adorable little white gadgets that everyone else is able to transport to coffee shops and parks and where ever else they want to work. He seemed to think that the "cuteness" wasn't a good enough reason to buy it, but now that it's spring I'm feeling a profound loss. Do you notice how you never hear anyone ever say anything bad at all about their beautiful little i-books? It's not fair. So now my old lap-top has completely frozen on me and I'm back on the desktop just looking at the yard through my window. It's still beautiful from a distance...(sigh)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter