Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Embarrassing For Me

I showed up at my Boal workshop bright and early this morning, anxious to meet the master himself, and was very confused and surprised when I found all the doors at the center locked. I made some frantic phone calls to ZPJ and made him check my email, certain that I was somehow at the wrong location. Turns out I was at the right location, it was just the wrong month. The workshop is JUNE 2-4. Oops.

Bad news: I am a huge flake. This gaff is especially distressing because, as a freelancer, my schedule is the one thing in my life that I am diligent and fastidious about.

Good news: I now have three days completely free (having turned down work because I thought I was going to be bathing in the rainbow of desire all week) and I can catch up on all the sleep, writing, and gardening that I have been neglecting of late.

Boal-related note: I am sure that I am not the only one who thinks that the "rainbow of desire" is actually kind of a dirty term, right? Especially in the context of bathing... oh well. I couldn't resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter