Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What If...

What if today is a total disaster?

Today is the day I begin my thesis project. I hope. If they remember I'm coming. I went out last week to meet the kids and learn a little more about their program, and they are such very, very cool kids but the program is so very, very disorganized. I'm worried about, well, everything. I'm worried that they will forget I'm coming, that the kids won't show up, that I won't have a room to work in, but most of all I'm worried that all of those things will go just fine but that they just won't like my project and will have no interest whatsoever in being involved with it. And then what?

I'm preparing myself for a crying binge at the end of the day, but I'm really hoping it won't come to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter