Playing is Hard Work

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Wrapping Up

I've been keeping things low-profile this week, which has been nice. I taught my last class on Monday and spent the rest of the week close to home, working on some grants, visiting with some friends, and keeping my feet up. Another week or so of grant-writing, and I'm officially on maternity leave!

I was kind of sad to finish teaching this year. I had some really sweet students and great partner teachers, and it was really wonderful to finish the year not feeling burnt out. I can't believe it will be another four or five months before I'm teaching again, and I hope that I don't completely lose my touch in that time!

Here are some cuties that made my springtime sing:





I have a whole long list of things I want to do in the final weeks before the baby comes, like organizing photos and making blankets and writing letters and generally wrapping up all the projects I've been putting off for the last...year...but who knows if I'll actually have the time to do them. Maybe I'll have a nice, long month before he comes. Maybe not. Who can say?!

1 Comments:

Blogger tiny tales said...

Adorable! Makes me excited to teach =)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter