Playing is Hard Work

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Same Blog Post As Everyone Else In New York Today

Went walking through the park today. In my t-shirt. Got a little sweaty. There were people horseback riding, fishing, playing frisbee, feeding the ducks, jogging, painting.

What day is it?

January 6th.

How warm is it?

70 degrees.

I brought a sweater with me just because I thought I should. But I didn't need it.





Thanks to MNS for sending me this great link for a wonderful song that I've been humming all afternoon. Thanks also for the bagels.


I'm sure all this has nothing to do with global warming. Because its really cold in other parts of the country. Like where my mom is. She called me this morning to complain about how unfair it is that it is summery here and hasn't broken 30 degrees at home in a week. Sorry. What can I do? I apparently moved to a temperate zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter